Fishbone: Zion Canyon Music Festival 2019 – Springdale, UT
The 11th Annual Zion Canyon Music Festival
At The O.C. Tanner Amphitheater
Friday & Saturday, September 27th & 28th
Two Days! Two Music Stages!
The Zion Canyon Music Festival is always planned on the last weekend of September and is a 2 day event. Be sure to attend both days of of music, food, arts, crafts… and fun!
Held at the O.C. Tanner Amphitheater, those who attend the event may easily browse through a variety of original art, fine craft vendors as well as several local restaurant booths.
The Zion Canyon Music Festival is a “Leave No Trace” festival and promotes Springdale’s solar power projects and the development of renewable energy resources in Southern Utah.
Tips & Suggestions:
• Bring a blanket for your comfort.
• Please bring a reusable water bottle. Water stations are available.
• It can be hot during the day, and cool at night. Wear clothing to accommodate both conditions.
• No coolers, outside food (except kid snacks or allergy related) or alcohol may be brought into the Festival. Beer and wine are available for purchase.
• Backpacks will be inspected.
• The Festival is a non-smoking public place.
• Unfortunately, because of safety concerns, NO ANIMALS will be allowed on the Festival grounds (except registered service dogs).
Our vendor categories are food, educational and art & crafts.
The event will include handcrafted beer from Wasatch/Squatters Brewers.
Includes kid friendly activities, bounce house/slide, games and more. Alcohol is not allowed in the Kid Zone. Closes at dark.