Sebastian Bach on ‘Thor: Love and Thunder’: “This movie felt like the Steel Panther of Thor movies” – 2022 – Trailer – Reviews – Marvel

Sebastian Bach:

Wanted to ❤️ Thor: Love and Thunder but this movie felt like the Steel Panther of Thor movies 😕 90% of the film felt like they were making fun of a Marvel movie. The other 10% was Christian Bale ⭐⭐⭐

Marvel Studios’ Thor: Love and Thunder

The film finds Thor (Chris Hemsworth) on a journey unlike anything he’s ever faced – a quest for inner peace. But his retirement is interrupted by a galactic killer known as Gorr the God Butcher (Christian Bale), who seeks the extinction of the gods. To combat the threat, Thor enlists the help of King Valkyrie (Tessa Thompson), Korg (Taika Waititi) and ex-girlfriend Jane Foster (Natalie Portman), who – to Thor’s surprise – inexplicably wields his magical hammer, Mjolnir, as the Mighty Thor. Together, they embark upon a harrowing cosmic adventure to uncover the mystery of the God Butcher’s vengeance and stop him before it’s too late. Directed by Waititi (“Thor: Ragnarok,” “Jojo Rabbit”) and produced by Kevin Feige and Brad Winderbaum, “Thor: Love and Thunder” opened in theaters July 8, 2022.

Director: Taika Waititi

Distributed by: Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures

Starring: Chris Hemsworth; Christian Bale; Tessa Thompson; Jaimie Alexander; Taika Waititi; Russell Crowe; Natalie Portman

Based on: Marvel Comics

Budget: $250 million